Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Out with the old and in with the New

Out with the old and in with the New
Posted by 1okaylady (TD) Dec 31 2007 10:15AM

I would like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE for your tourney support this past year. Not everyone has agreed with some of the decisions that have been made, but for the most part, all was fair and square and a good time was enjoyed by all. I have met the nicest players and people too, from all parts of the world, but most of all, great sports in these games. The competition is fun, even though some frustration sometimes, as things don't seem to go the way we want them to, but that's life also. We as TD's do the best we can to host for your enjoyment, pleasure, etc. We continue to get new ones with new ideas and we strive to bring you the best fun we can. We have seem many changes this past year. Webmaster is truly a master and is so greatly appreciated in doing the best he can at improving Game Colony. I often wonder if he ever sleeps. I would just like to thank everyone again for coming and placing all the aches and pains and stresses of our/yours everyday life aside for a moment or two and continue to have fun. May EVERYONE be blessed with good luck and PROSPERITY in this New Year.

GC Store